This is going to sound crazy...

I've had to hear Lauren talk about Sons of Anarchy for a while now… and it's the kind of thing where you can TELL she's passionate about the show and trying to find the right words to properly convey its awesomeness…

But for some stupid reason, you never got around to watching it (probably out of fear that you would fall in love with it and your life would spiral out of control once you started - which is the exact same reason why I'm avoiding Dexter like the hemorrhagic fever).

Well, my curiosity got the best of me and a week later, I've exhausted all of the options available on Netflix and just finished the last episode of Season 2.  There is NOTHING worse than a cliffhanger.

This show is INCREDIBLE people.  And don't be like me a judge a book by its cover - the gun running, violent mass murders, motorcycles, dabbling in the adult film industry… I mean, I certainly can't relate to that stuff, but it sure makes for good TV.

What I can relate to, however… is eye candy.  And, as it turns out… eye candy can come in biker gang, ehm, excuse me, "club" form.


Maybe if Lauren would have mentioned THAT in her argument of why the show was awesome, I would have listened to her the first time around.  le sigh…

Comments

Lauren said…
I can't express fully how gratifying it is to have made a SONS fan outta you! I guess it could have been sooner if I have been more explicit about all the hot mens on the show, too! ;)

And I feel your pain, the cliffhanger for season 2 IS INSANE! Season 3 is amazing and once it comes out I'll buy it and we'll have to just watch it together!
Kristen said…
I gueeeesss I may have to start watching this show if there's scenes like that. Also, you neeeedd to start DEXTER. It. Is. Amazing.

Popular Posts