So much for that!

Well, we didn't end up playing tennis… or eating quinoa burgers, but that's what I get for making plans, huh?

Not that what we did instead was a drag or anything, quite the opposite actually!  We went for a jog (calling it running would be a LIE) and then went to Costco for the best hot dogs in the world!  (… and a churro, a frozen yogurt, and fries… whoops, when in Rome I suppose - or in this case, your neighborhood Costco.)

Check out the beautiful mullet behind me!


I can't stop thinking about that amazing hot dog.  I definitely don't go to Costco often enough (I guess that's a good thing).  And luckily for Joey, I'm a cheap date, we were able to scrounge up enough change in his car.  Dinner for two?  A cool $7.93.  Can't beat that!

Swanky Zip-Lock Wallet.

Comments

Meagan said…
Hoj you are so stinkin coot in this pic.
Joann said…
This is my OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO EAT THIS HOT DOG face. It only comes out when I'm at Costco.
Kristen said…
I've seen better mullets.
Joyce said…
And what fruits and veggies did you eat on the other half of your plate? (opposite the awesome hot dog)
Joann said…
Hahahahahha, you caught me Joyce. :/

In this case, potatoes count as vegetables, right?
Anonymous said…
you are showing your age if you know what a mullet is! HAHAHA

Popular Posts