PAR-TAY!

All it took to sell me on Lisa's birthday party was the phrase: Spanish Themed.  Translation: Delicious food.

Oh, and the company was pretty high caliber too. :)

The food was DELICIOUS (as suspected) as was the Sangria!  I loaded up on chorizo, carrots (EWLW! WHAT! WHAT!), and the yummies pictured below.  Then, more snacks, some sangria and some good conversation later, we had some cake and threw down in a classic dance off.  Well, I sat the dance-off out because I actually want to actually keep these friends.

The birthday girl with her lima-bean-y paella!
(Lisa made sure to point out she shares her birthday with National Lima Bean Day!)

Nicole and her masterpiece (I don't remember what it was called, but it was awesome!)

Lisa and I both share an appreciation for seafoam-green colored nailpolish.
Our weapon of choice?  Revlon's Minty.

Loved the Spanish Flag table cloth!

Me with the birthday girl!

A birthday toast!

Bringing out the cake!

It's a DANCE BATTLE!

Happy Birthday Lisa!!

Comments

Unknown said…
love the blog!! :) and i made Tortilla Espanola :)
Adam said…
You are extremely lucky I was included in some way in this blog. Otherwise I would've done some serious yelling at you. Maybe. Well, I probably wouldn't have since I'm pretty non-confrontational. So there.
Joann said…
Hahahaha, this is true. Happy to include you! You're famous now, I've got readers in the Netherlands, so perhaps next time you're in Holland, you'll get recognized on the street!

Popular Posts