Happy Birthday WTSM!

Three years ago, I started this ridiculous blog… and what do you get for the blog who has everything?

A party.

I threw a Birthday Blog Party today (and trust me, you have never felt truly crazy until you have to tell people you're throwing a party for your blog)… but thank goodness I've got friends that tolerate the crazy.

Joey came over early and helped me set everything up… and even helped me hang up a mirror that had been collecting dust for over a year.






I was actually far more excited about throwing this birthday party than I am about my own impending birthday… sad, I know.

Once everyone showed up, we had some snacks, enjoyed some wine, and shared some stories (I can't remember the last time I had a side-splitting laugh - if you ever see Joey on the street, make sure to ask him about the apple cider incident...).



And then Kaitlin showed up with A DELICIOUS CAKE and catchphrase… naturally hilarity ensued.



And last but certainly not least (as this was my favorite part) we blew out the candle and ate cake!!!!




Blog Birthday Parties are the BEST!  I highly recommend it (you won't look crazy, luckily I have taken the plunge on behalf of crazy obsessed bloggers everywhere).  And a special thanks to everyone who reads this thing (even if you just happened on it - you still count!), thanks for reading!

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY WTSM!!

Comments

Susan said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WTSM!! I'm so sad I missed your party... though at least we both got to enjoy some cake Saturday night. So much cake...

P.S. Please mail me one of those adorable cookies! Kthanks<3
Kaitlin said…
That was a great time! Also, I'm jealous of the bachelor pad. If there were a way to steal an entire basement, I would try.
Anonymous said…
hahaha i was there for the apple cider incident...fabulous. Happy belated birthday to your blog! you did a good job on your party, lovely as usual :)

Popular Posts