Best Easter Treat Ever.

Oh man, they really need to sell chocolate peeps year round.  They're my absolute favorite.

After shredding like a champion yesterday, I decided to reward myself with a peep and a pecan turtle because I am in the mood for chocolate!  (Okay, I lied.  I actually rewarded myself with TWO peeps and TWO pecan turtles… but Jillian Michaels sucks and both my legs are sore, so I reasoned that Jillian and I are now even.)


I'm trying to skip shredding tonight, but I can hear Jillian taunting me/verbally abusing me from inside the dvd player.  :/  I intended on going to the gym today after work to get a little treadmill time in, but I got distracted (always) with Iron Chef - it was the bacon challenge, so sacrifices clearly had to be made.

Ugh.  I guess I'll just push play on the dvd and jump along with my floppy limbs.  She scares me too much to skip in exchange for a ride on the chocolatey goodness train.


I just hope she doesn't miraculously up the intensity of the pre-recorded dvd workout to punish me… I wouldn't put it past her, the powers of Jillian Michaels are nobody's joke.

Comments

Popular Posts