WHO AM I!?!?

I went on another jog today (I know).

I brought the ol' camera along to show y'all my favorite-est thing ever on this little trail…

Yes folks, that is a tree.

I guess I get kind of desperate for some excitement while I'm trying to convert carbon dioxide into oxygen in order to keep myself alive… but isn't she beautiful?  She's much more impressive in person, towering over all the other trees and with this beautiful white gradation/ombre thing going on.  You've got style girl, I respect that.

Anyways, the view at the end of the trail isn't so bad either…

Say hello to the Potomac River folks!

On the way back, I decided to wander off onto a trail and see what was going on with Nature (personified). 

sounds gangster enough...

I found a HUGE fallen tree…

found some beautiful patterns

hung out with some minnows…

and officially Christened the new trail runners.

Comments

Popular Posts