Mystery Dress of my DREAMS

OH MY GOSH.

So I was skimming through Pink Panther 2 tonight because I grew kind of bored of it halfway through, but I FELL IN LOVE with the dress that Emily Mortimer wears in it and spent the rest of the evening trying to find out who designed it.

No dice.  :(

MUST find someone who can make this dress for me.

I would wear this to the store, to the gym, to sleep, to shovel snow off of the driveway, to herd cattle in Texas… I LOOOOVE IT!!!

I even have the PERFECT pair of shoes for it! Basically, it's a crime for me to not own this dress.

look at the adorable bows!

and the beautiful COLOR!!!

and the charming silhouette!!!

le sigh… I guess I'll just have to give Emily Mortimer a ring and see if she has the information handy.

Comments

Joyce said…
Oh come on! This dress is waaaay too cool to wear to Weggies! Except maybe on your day off just to make us drool... BTW you would look fabulous in this dress!! Have a great seamstress make it for you.
Joann said…
hmm… you wouldn't happen to be as excellent at dress-making as you are at baking, would you…?
Joyce said…
I wish...

Popular Posts