Have Done/To Do

Time have been toooough as of late… work has been busy, this Eat Well Live Well gig has pretty much consumed my life… even blogging has been tossed to the back-burner (obvi), but don't feel too bad for me.    It's my own fault, I don't know if I'll ever master time management. :/

Have Done:
- Got rejected from UVA :(
- "rebalanced" my 401k this morning (oh daaaang)
- Ate a burger at 10 AM today.
- Took a nap
- made sweet potato gnocchi with brown butter sage sauce (FROM SCRATCH - it was phenom, will post about it soon!)
- FELL IN LOVE (with the coconut ice cream from Thai Noy)
- talked about coconut ice cream for days

To Do:
- Dentist appointment on Tuesday
- Run faster and longer :(
- Put together the next EWLW newsletter (for another 7 weeeeeks)
- Figure out where I'm going to apply to grad school
- Return yet another Netflix dvd...
- Art Lecture in Fredericksburg April 3rd!
- MS Walk in Reston April 10th!
- Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and I reunite in IMAX on April 29th… le sigh...
- GSP fight on April 30th <3
- Northface Challenge (5 - or 10k) June 5th!

For anyone who is sick and tired of hearing me talk about Eat Well Live Well, it's not going away.  If I have to suffer through 8 weeks of this, you will too.  You might as well join me, sign up at eatwelllivewell.org!

Comments

Popular Posts