Dinner

Oh man, I just keep rewriting the rules.  Currently eating dinner… at 11:24 pm.  I'm sure there are rules against doing this, but I'm a busy gal.

What's for dinner you ask?

Red wine (in a baller owl mug) and a double chocolate muffin.

Pfft.  Don't give me that look.  What did YOU have?  An actual dinner?  You're ridiculous.

It's SO cold in the bachelor pad right now, and I'm working on the EWLW newletter that was due to come out last Sunday… whoops!  The goal is to make it funnier, so I figure the stuff in the bottle will help me unleash some healthy food humor and get people to actually read what's in the newletter.  :/

The only obstacles in my way: 1) my low tolerance for alcohol, 2) my fingers getting frostbite and falling off, 3) the 151 unwatched movies/shows on my instant netflix queue.

Comments

Joyce said…
OK, I just reread the EWLW newsletter posted today. For the third time--just to see if I missed the funny part. Help! I can't find the funny...
Joann said…
I know… it was weak. Maybe the cartoon? Or the part where I admitted to eating pizza snacks?? I will up the funny factor on the next one… I was nervous about how this one would be received. :/
Meagan said…
SWEET owl mug.
Unknown said…
you are funny!!! wish i was on your team to get this awesome newsletter..or to even work with you!! lol :)
Teh Kait said…
I think the newsletter is really cool! I was impressed by how professional it looked.
Joann said…
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I'm glad you like it!

Popular Posts