Pinterest!

OH MY GOODNESS.  I spent most of my evening jumping from blog to blog and now my bookmark list of blogs is about a mile long… but I guess the only way to make your blog better is to read as many blogs as possible!

One of my greatest finds tonight is pinterest.com.  People load photos of things that they're in LOOOOOVE with and you can create a sort of inspiration board of things you're in looooove with.  So many great ideas and beautiful finds!

Check out this suuuper cute hairstyle (in seemingly easy enough steps) that I'm totally going to try tomorrow…

Source: None via Harmony on Pinterest


This site's going to get me in serious trouble in terms of productivity… it's already started… I told myself I was going to get in the shower 1 1/2 hours ago.  :(

Comments

Kristen said…
Nothing about that hairstyle looks easy to me....easy is a ponytail...

Popular Posts