I guess it's time for love and stuff...

I could go on a rant about how painfully single I am year after year (and currently continue to be)… and about how Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday used to generate sales blah blah blah…

But, I will try not to be too much of a hater of all things that don't benefit me, because I suppose most of the world benefits from this impending holiday.

See?  I'm totally a team player.

I guess I better savor the single-ness now, because (hopefully) years from now I'll be complaining about how I have to find some creative/cute/baller Valentine's Day gift for the significant other whom I no longer impress with my killer dancing skillz, talent for sleeping until noon and knowledge of random Snapple cap factoids.

… well, all things considered, I should probably get used to being single.

Now, years from now, when I revisit this blog post, hopefully I will have found someone who will know how to celebrate Valentine's Day properly…  I mean, sure roses and chocolate are nice… but there's no better way to show love than with some KK...


And if he REALLY loves me, they'll be piping hot… and the truest way to tell if we are SOULMATES…


… there'd be at least one missing by the time they were delivered…

THAT'S true love people.  We should ALL be so lucky!

Comments

Kristen said…
I will now reference all of my future loves to this post. I cound realllllly go for a doughnut now.....
Joey Bersack said…
I've done it Jo. I've shared our dirty little secret with the World. But no one ever comes to my blog to read it so no one will ever know. I am hoping to piggy back off your blog and get more traffic to mine. So, faithful Joann readers, come look at what I am spitting, son.
http://tvwtf.blogspot.com/
cailen ascher said…
mmmmm warm donuts. perfection : )
Joann said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
ohhhh the life of the single gal…. fin for now… and eat the ridiculous treats..

Popular Posts