Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, that is excitement you sense in that blog title… I'm officially over being a hater of this holiday.  I guess it's not so bad, everyone's in a relatively good mood, spreading Valentine's Day cheer and whatnot…

Work was crazy (this goes without saying) and I think I've covered nearly 400 strawberries in chocolate in the last 48 hours.  Good to know they're going to someone who feels loved!

Although I didn't get my knight in shining armor arriving on a white horse with a box of warm krispy kreme donuts, I came pretty close… I got a SUPER warm and fuzzy pair of socks (that I'm currently wearing) and even some flowers!  Awww… I AM loved!

Yes, they are currently in my bathroom… the rest of the bachelor pad has been terrorized from the loooong work week, so I plan on doing a deep cleaning tomorrow and moving the flowers out into a more appreciated location.

I also spread some love myself by getting some roses and a fruit tart for the mom and sister… always good to keep a few brownie points squared away for a rainy day.  :)


Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts