Happy President's Day!

Susie shopping.  That's a complete sentence right?  Non?  Well it should be.  I think it's as complete a thought as any traditional sentence.

Anyone who knows Susie knows that shopping + Susie go together like bacon and chocolate.  It's a beautiful (but dangerous) combination…

Since we both had the day off, we met for some shopping and it just so happened that Forever 21 was going through a serious WE LOVE AMERICA AND FLORAL PRINTS phase.

So I bought anything with red, white, blue or stripes on it.  What better way to celebrate President's Day than with some good old-fashioned economic stimulation?

I got this:


This:


And probably should have gotten this:


Or do you think that would be too desperate? 

… I'll give it another year, but I'm putting it on my wish list just in case.

Comments

Kristen said…
I like the third one the best....may get one myself now too...hahahaha....

Popular Posts