ANOTHER one bites the dust!

I did it!!!

I finally finished my last (for now) application for grad school and it's submitted and juuuust in time (the deadline's midnight tonight).  I've got to work on my time management skills, but as long as I can get away with things like this, I'll probably just continue pushing my luck…


This couldn't have been done with at a better time… I've let my life pile up a bit while I've been taking care of all these deadlines and now I've got to get things back in order… first thing's first, laundry (always).

I think after I'm done cleaning the bachelor pad, I'll buy some flowers.  For some reason, having fresh flowers always makes me feel obligated to keep a room clean.

The aunt's here from Hong Kong, so I can finally kick back and enjoy with the family a little bit before she has to leave next week. :(

Other exciting things this weekend include: attending a lecture Sunday afternoon on drawing and the concept behind art-making and of course, the Superbowl/PUPPYBOWL. :)

Comments

Popular Posts