MICHAEL BANKS DAY

So, back in the day when I was in college, we did this thing called Graduation, where everyone invited their families and we walked across a muddy field to get a piece of paper and shake some hands, etc…

Luckily for us, Casey-Face's awesome family came and among them was this crazy character known as Michael Banks.  I think we impressed him with how college-y we were (so college-y in fact, that a group of us left our own graduation barbecue to go take a two-hour long nap. Seriously.).

Well, not much has changed, we have managed to miraculously maintain our level of college-y nap-taking awesomeness, so naturally, when we all met up for dinner tonight it wasn't like he was this cool college kid trying to have fun hanging out with senior citizens.  Or was it?

Whatever, there was guacamole involved with dinner, if that's not exciting, I don't know what is anymore.

me and the guest of honor fighting my crazy strobe-light style camera flash

T. Harp, Susie and Casey again (this time not with Taylor's finger up her nose… drats.)

Susie and J

After dinner, Susie, Joey and I decide that it's a great idea to go get gelato (which is surprisingly still satisfying in this cold weather - but I can't seem to find a time when gelato wouldn't be satisfying…) and spent the rest of our evening discussing wedding details (a bit of a hobby of mine ) for Susie and J's upcoming nuptials!

Being around these fools really makes me miss college :(

Comments

Popular Posts