It's a SNOWPOCALYPSE!

As promised, I'm parked in front of the computer working on essays and occasionally checking in on weather reports via facebook.  Who knew it would double so effectively as a weather and traffic report?

I am to understand through several "weather reports" that Northern Virginia is going through the apocalypse.  Hmm… good to know.

My Idea of Snow Preparedness

I am also learning that it's a popular belief that, "no one in Virginia knows how to drive."  You don't think the accumulating inches of snow and ice and random thunderstorms have anything to do with their inability to drive, do you?

Part of me wants to put on a coat and walk to the nearest congested highway and hand out copies of Justin Bieber's MY WORLD 2.0 and potato chips + nutella.  Maybe that would put everyone in a more patient and understanding mood.


Non?

Comments

Popular Posts