It doesn't add up

So, I hit up fourth meal on the way home from work tonight… as I was consuming the delicious tacos and NEW CRUNCHY BEEF BURRITO OF AWESOMENESS, I realized how many taco sauce packets I've managed to accumulate over a month's time.


Alright, I guess it's not terrible… but did I mention they have a NEW CRUNCHY BEEF BURRITO!?  It's amazing!  They put pieces of that crazy unnaturally red volcano taco shell into the burrito and the crunch + the cheesiness + the "beefiness"… I mean.  It just doesn't get any better than that.  That only means more sauce packets for my collection.

I don't know why they put so many packets into the bag… I average about one packet per taco… but I feel like because they throw so many packets in, I have to use two packets per taco… which unnecessarily adds extra calories (but I guess extra calories really don't matter when you're eating tacos like a T-Rex this late at night).

Comments

Popular Posts