I'm going to VOM!

I just submitted my application for Notre Dame… well, in true Joj-fashion, I let it snowball out of control until the very last minute and set myself up for the most torturous situation possible.

Allow me to illustrate - fresh off of a full work day (post to follow) I skipped dinner (unheard of) in order to run down into my bachelor pad turned mess of a cave to finish the essays, powerpoint presentation (… I know, what kind of school requires a powerpoint presentation as part of their application!?) and resume for an application that determines my future and is due TOMORROW.

And in true Joj fashion… I powered through (of course) except it is now 11 PM and I need to leave for work in four hours and am too hyped up off of nerves and feelings of vom-ey-ness to go to bed.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

You think I'm kidding!?

the moments leading up to the momentous click…

aaaand it's done!

I hope you get a pretty good idea of the raw emotions I was trying to convey through ichat. 

It just occurred to me that after all of these posts dedicated to GMAT studying, test taking, and applications (and vomit) I'm probably going to have to follow through and let y'all know if I get in anywhere…

And that feeling kind of makes me just want to vom more… uhhh, just so we're clear, if I don't get in anywhere, I will never speak of graduate school again (so don't ask) and we will pretend all of this never happened.  Okay?  Okay.

Just in case… I'm throwing in a little...

GOODLUCKSLUG!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE THE SLUG!! It probably leaves a good-luck trail too.

Popular Posts