Happy New Year!

Sorry I'm late.  I was busy on New Year's Eve working and then coming home to work on applications… WOOHOO!  2011!

Lindsey came over though, and in between working on our boring non-new years eve related things, we did take some time to celebrate with Andy Cohen over on BRAVO.

In other news, I'm SUPER excited because Jules got me this GANGSTER bacon calendar for Christmas and I GET TO USE IT NOW!


It's my jaaaaam.

Other than that, NYE was busy at work (always) but there's always time to celebrate!  I had been talking to Kenan about Turkish food and his wife stopped by to surprise everyone with some (HOLLA)! <- I won't lie… I ate at least 90% of it.

His wife made this delicious stuffed eggplant… I think it's called "Krypaoin$$uap*oiau#aweriouy%oiuaoparn" ... or something close to that.


And Kenan made some super tasty smashed meat, grain, vegetable, spice thing that you wrap in lettuce and squeeze lemon juice on.  I have no idea what this one was called, but it was sooooo good.


Finally, I rounded up all the people that are responsible for steering this crazy ship that is the bakery and we took a photo together to commemorate the end of an especially crazy and trying, but also successful year.


Happy 2011!

Comments

Kristen said…
I need this bacon calender.......also, love the pic of our fab bakery manager and team leads!

Popular Posts