Charlie, You Charming SOB.

So how cruel is this… they decide to plant a Charming Charlie's about 200 yards away from work and after months and months of refusing to bust open a can of worms that will undoubtedly leave me wanting more, I finally caved two days ago.  I bought a blue purse then, when I had intended on just "looking around."  You know how that goes.

I was told I have a purse problem?  I didn't really see the truth in that statement, so I did a little research on the blog (since I figure, if there's anywhere that I would mention an investment, it would be on here) and this is what came up…

Owl Clutch, doesn't really count since it's so small, it's really a pouch.

The Infamous Kate Spade Binge, doesn't really count since I was under the influence of Black Friday induced zombie shopping mode.

Crab Bag, this one DEFINITELY doesn't count because just look at the lining!  (And I've actually used this one quite a bit!)

I rounded up some coworkers (because if I'm going down, I'm taking other people with me) and we ran out into the freezing cold and shopped on our lunch break (talk about addiction), two out of the three days I've worked so far this week.  Rough.

The three of us schlepped our way back through the snow and ice and did the ol' walk of shame through the parking lot back into the back entrance of the store.  And I guess the group of people smoking out back have seen this scene many a time, which made me like I had a bit of a shopping problem.

You know how it gets… I saw Jules carry a bag in that I passed on the other day , and it looked AMAZING on her, so I took hers for a test drive, then became POSSESSED with the desire to have it for myself.  I may have physically hurt or threatened a coworker or two when they broke the news to me that the store would be open until 10 am.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? WHAT IF THEY SELL OUT OF THIS BAG BEFORE 10 AM!??!
That is not possible, Joann.
Right.

Well, luckily for the world (and my coworkers), they didn't and now it's mine, allll mine. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
can we see a photo of the bag please?

Popular Posts