CAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

So the monster cake ended up turning out, thanks to Dubs and her youthful hands.  My Dubsie-Wubsie flat iced the monster cake, mixed all of the lovely colors, and piped like a champion.  I guess a master gangster super cool awesome not-really-a-chef chef (that would be me) is only as good as her sous chef.

Anywho, we slaved away to give the masses what they wanted... cake and looooots of it.

Carving away at the cake…

About six-ish hours later, we had this:

It's glowing...

Duuuuuubs posing with the finished product.  Too bad it's upside down. :(

And on Saturday, we put it out on the sales floor where we drew quite a crowd… I guess people love cake as much as we do… about an hour later, all of our hard work was resting comfortably in the bellies of our employees and customers.  :)



Happy #3!

Comments

Kristen said…
I still think it needed sparklers.
Anonymous said…
Hey....where are the sprinkles? I'm all about sprinkles!!!

Popular Posts