and one thing led to another...

Last night, my only goal was to get a Banh Mi in my belly.  I accomplished my goal and shortly after consuming the greatest sandwich in the world, I got a call from Casey-Face saying I should come hang out in DC… since I was off today, I decided this would be a good idea.

I rode the metro in solo (awkward since I was entirely unprepared with reading material) and found my way to Luke and Jes' apartment, where we hung out a bit before heading out in search of drink, dance, and shuffleboard.

There's always time to jam out to some Justin Bieber!

How beginners enjoy Rolling Rock.

Luke and MICHAEL BANKS

All in all, I didn't have that much to drink last night, but when you average about 1/2 of a beer over the course of a month, anything beyond that is enough to do you in. :/

Casey, Me and Liz at Millie & Al's

the gang

Next thing you know, I wake up at 10 this morning in Liz's apartment with a jello-stained pinky finger and a bag of empty bag soaked through with grease on the floor next to me (YES!  Even under the influence, my priorities still seem to be in working order!).  I never cease to amaze myself. :)

Comments

Popular Posts