uuuuuuuuuughhhhh

I'm rocking the crazy shift at work since it's a holiday and all hands are on deck… meaning I'm in at 2am and out (with any luck) at 12ish.

This morning, I found a bag of Earl Grey Tea and decided to drink the crap out of it… so much that by the third cup of trying to milk the "BEST TEA I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIIIIIFE" I was basically tripping on sugar water.  But it was the BEST dang sugar water I've ever had in my entire LIIIIIFE!

Around 3am this morning, two of my peeps and I went outside to catch a glimpse of the eclipse, which was pretty amazing… something I would have otherwise never been awake for, so that was pretty cool.

Then I baked bread, spent some time in the freezer, baked more bread… and then came home, ate 25 ounces of cinnamon apple sauce and took a three hour nap.  Now, I have effectively ruined my sleep schedule for tonight (it's 10pm and I need to be at work in four hours…) and will probably resort to just eating sugar packets tomorrow morning. :(

I don't really know why I wrote this entry… well, that's a lie.  1) I'm not sleepy and can only check Facebook so many times for status updates and 2) to give you insight to why rude customers (especially around the holidays) might not be tolerated, especially in food service - because WE'VE BEEN AWAKE SINCE 2AM PEOPLE! - so if the periwinkle cupcakes you ordered are a "little too lavender" - SORRY 'BOUT IT!

Ugh, no sleep until next year!  Then, I will sleep like THIS:

Comments

Popular Posts