Tis the Season...

The panic has set in and this year, like every other, I will probably postpone Christmas shopping until the last possible second… I'm TERRIBLE at buying gifts for other people - I usually get a great idea, forget to write it down, then end up getting a case of clementines from work and attempt to wrap it to look exciting…

I do find solace in knowing there is one person I can never disappoint… myself.  Christmas shopping started early this year as I recently did some online shopping because I'm working up the courage to start my b school applications.  Lots of time on the computer = lots of time online shopping.

I haven't started any applications yet, BUT, I have scored a few great gifts.  Can I just say how big of an incentive it is when I see the words: FREE SHIPPING?

Modcloth is one of my new FAVORITES!  They have incredible customer service, their shipping is fast and free (if you spend enough) as are returns!


I just bought this dress, the fabric is soooo soft too bad I need to wait for summer to come back around again :(



Another great site I've been browsing lately is Ideeli.  They've got incredible deals on great brands but you've got to be on the lookout with this site - all their sales start at noon each day and the good stuff goes quick!


I recently scored a post-gmat celebration watch for about 450% less than retail… daaaang!


Another great gift-giving site is onekingslane, this one's for great deals on furniture, beautiful serving bowls, linens, even cookies and candies.


Since I've developed somewhat of a skill to online shop, I think I'll be doing most of my shopping from the comfort of my own home this year… I ventured out into the "wild" aka costco this afternoon, and didn't even make it into the parking lot before changing my mind… and so began my detachment from society…

Comments

Popular Posts