A Sneak Peek!

The only ounce of fun I'm going to have until next year (literally) is the cookie swap this Sunday night… until then, I'm working all nights :( only to be followed by the two crazy work weeks averaging about 58 hours… times will be toooough, but it could always be worse!

Anywhoo, I started some baking tonight in an attempt to spread out my work… I'm making Banana Whoppie Pie Cookies for the cookie swap (swiped the recipe from this month's issue of Martha Stewart Living!) and baked the cookies today - they were SO easy!  Get the recipe HERE.  The only thing I'd recommend if you attempt these - when piping the cookies, sometimes they'll get a little peak, just wet your fingertip and smooth out the top!

The great thing about the whoopie pie cookies is that they're soooooft and cheeewy and filled with cream cheese icing.  I mean, life just doesn't GET any better than that people!


And in other news, I still haven't done any holiday shopping. :(  You know what I want need for Christmas this year?  A personal assistant.

Comments

Susan said…
So excited!!! And don't worry about being late! We will save you some cookies and you can always hang out after the crowd leaves! Also I have too many xmas gift ideas... let me know if you need some :)

Popular Posts