NoOoOooOoOooOOOOOO!!!!

I'm declaring a STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!

This is what happened… I'm ELBOW deep in grad school applications, happily chomping along every word or so on a chip with a happy helping of Jack's Special Salsa (<- only the worlds greatest salsa, for those who don't know) and NEXT THING I KNOW, I start noticing the salsa to chip ratio is dwindling… and I look down to confirm my worst suspicions… I'M OUT!!!

UGH.  Now that my concentration is gone, I've lost my train of thought and cannot continue. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh wait, I'm going to go back and scrape some out of that little crevice right over thurr… or is that just a shadow?

In other news, I caught an episode of True Life: I'm Addicted to Food last night… and I think I'm starting to mimic some of the symptoms. :/ MUST. HAVE. MORE. SALSAAAAAAA!!!

Comments

Popular Posts