LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Christmas came early!  Well, by choice really… hung out with Brian today where we did a quick gift exchange, and when a wrapped box is in front of me, I can't resist from tearing into it!  He got me the most BEAUTIFUL bar tray I've ever laid my eyes on!  He knows me too well…


I guess you can't really see it very well, but it's perfect!  It fits perfectly on my India Table and is juuust heavy enough, looks like it was hand crafted by some sweaty old craftsman from the 1800s… leave it to Pottery Barn to make a mass produced bar tray look handcrafted and vintage… Friends episode, anyone? :)

Anyways, I must plan a get together soon in celebration of the new bar tray!  <- a ridiculous reason to throw a party by most people's standards… but ridiculous is my middle name!  New Year's perhaps...?

Comments

Sara said…
I gotchu with the friends episode haha "it's from the days of yore."

Popular Posts