here we go again!

I've just been hit by a big 2x4 of inspiration and decided to start on my grad school applications… after a personality test and a few pages of trying to recollect my work history, I caved and decided it was time to do another blog post.

Yes, there is a direct correlation between work that needs to be done and frequency of blog posts… and there will be plenty of reading material in the near future.

Anyway, Susie was nice enough to send over some photos from the cookie swap this weekend!  (I almost passed out when the party was nearing its end and I realized I hadn't taken any photos yet… good thing Susie had it under control!)


Yuuuum!  Susie's amazing cheese spread!  We tore through the cheese like savages!


AMAZING thumbprint cookies!!  I just polished my last one off :(  But no worries, I will heckle Susie for the recipe, and we shall meet again!  Also, LOVE the dreidel plate. :)


And these ADORABLE reindeer cookies!! 

In summary:  cookie swaps are fun and grad school applications are not.  :/

Comments

Popular Posts