en route to L.A.!

Man OH man… L.A. seems to be a GOLDMINE for recently dumped Hollywood Hotties lately… I wonder if there's something in the water.  Well, you know what they say… you've got to strike while the iron's hot!  So, I guess a trip to L.A. has got to happen sooner than later!  Plus, I'm freezing my toes off in this weather! :/

All great trips start with a great plan.  So, we've got to have an itinerary, sites to see…


1.  Ryan Reynolds:  Ryan, Ryan, Ryan… I mean, I liked Scarlett, so this one stung a little bit, but mourning over this breakup only lasted for a second when I REALIZED BREAKING UP MEANT YOU WERE SINGLE AGAIN!  Lucky for you, I happen to be painfully single at the moment (shock! GASP!)!  Fancy that…



2.  Zac Efron:  Sorry about your sweet four year relationship with Baby V kicked the bucket… I watched High School Musical… there was no real chemistry… and Charlie St. Cloud is on my Netflix queue… see all of the things we have in common??


3.  Jake Gyllenhaal:  Okay, okay… this break-up hasn't exactly happened yet… (and I kind of hope it never does, because I LOVE me some Taylor Swift…) but I'm just saying, Jake, if I'm ever in L.A.  we should hang out. :)

Comments

Lauren said…
I'm right behind you! I had no IDEA all those fine mens were single and ready to mingle with.. me? us? all of the above? YES!

However, I will disagree on this: I do NOT. I don't. Absolutely dislike Taylor Swift and Jake. He needs a woman his own age and she looks like she's suffering from a chronic disease called "I'll look like I'm 17 till I'm 50!"
Joann said…
Haha alriiiiight, you're right, she'll always be 17... He probably just wants to have a song written about himself!

Popular Posts