it's not you, it's me...

Hold on to your seats people… it is exactly what it sounds like.


After lots of consideration, I think it's time to end what we've had here on blogger… I mean, blogging has kind of consumed my life for nearly three years, and it's time for me to quit while I'm ahead… throw in the towel… hang up my shoes… 


Uh… YEAH RIGHT.  I blog in my SLEEP.  If my hands fall off, I will blog with my feet.  If my feet fall off, I will blog with my NOSE. If my nose falls off, I will hire someone to type up blogs for me while I dictate the words from the sling they will carry me around in.   


Here's the real story, the mac doesn't like blogger (as you well know), and after sticking it out for a few more posts, trying to postpone the inevitable, I have moved on to wordpress. I guess you have to make sacrifices for the things you love...


But no worries, same ol' blog, same ol' material… same ol' slug-fighting, bacon-loving, comma-loving, ellipses-abusing me :)


So blogger, it's been a great ride and I'll check in on you from time to time, but HASTA LUEGO!


And for all of you still interested in living my life with me… (and you better be!)


LET'S DO THIS!  -->www.wtsm.wordpress.com 

Comments

Kristen said…
DON'T TRICK ME LIKE THAT!!!!!

Popular Posts