It's HERE!!! Arrival of the mac attack!

Unfortunately all the kinks are not really worked out... for example, blogger is being frustrating, but no fear, our management team is on it.

Long story short, I expected this bad boy to arrive at about 10 am, so I did the only thing I knew to do, I parked my tush on the couch and watched about 8 episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place... SIX hours later, I guess the fedex people were sick of me checking on the package, so they finally delivered it!!

It's sad and materialistic, but I have never been happier in my liiiiife than when that big old 27.5 pound box arrived!

Again, we're working on the kinks, but hopefully soon I'll be able to post some real posts complete with photos! I've got about 9 in queue, so there'll eventually be plenty of reading to catch up on. :)

On a positive note, blogging from the itouch, however annoying, works. :/

Comments

Unknown said…
at least Wizards was there for you during the wait. what more could you need?
Jason said…
27.5 lbs baby. That thing would be huge! Glad yours is just a computer.

Popular Posts