I'll spare you the extended version...

What I tried to avoid when getting a mac is posting the 4898032 photos on facebook of my distorted face because I find myself to be hilarious…


Last night, Elizabeth and Shep were in Atlanta, fresh out of the Braves game, and we decided to ichat it UP!  We got over distorting our faces pretty quickly, and made a game out of freezing our faces into ugly poses and pretending that our macs had froze… as if that could ever happen to a mac… see?  The elitist attitude suits me well. :)


So, for the world to see (sorry 'bout it ladies!)… look at how attractive we are!




Sometimes, I lay awake in bed thinking, "you know what, we're pretty cool people, it's a wonder we're still single…"

Comments

Liz said…
i canNOT beleeedis! this is nasty. also, ever since i put the blog on my favorites, i have been ALL over it! good idea hoj :)

ps one of these days, i hope you'll love me as much as you do shep.

Popular Posts