Hello from Richmond!

 Top 10 Things Learned on the Road Trip from El Paso to Richmond

1. There was an earthquake in DC that Joj slept through (typical)
2. Drinking 2 cups of coffee and a bottle of water before getting on the road is NOT a good idea
3. Gators that look plastic may in fact turn out to be real
4. New Orleans is smelly, humid, and janky
5. Tetris is a hard game
6. Atlanta Braves are my JAM!
7. The new Domino's crust is uh-mazing
8. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are TERRIBLE actors
9. A Krispy Kreme pit stop is ALWAYS worth it
10. LOVE me some Holiday Inn Express (except for Jackson)

one more......11. iChat is my JAAAAAAAAAAM!

                love,
                   Shep

Comments

Unknown said…
I loved all of these except number 8.
You blaspheme my favorite number with a terrible lie about Vinny and (I don't so much about) paul walker (rip tho, for real).

Popular Posts