Another Life-Changer!

I have been eyeing these products at Ulta for the last few months, so when the flyer came in the mail saying they were on sale, clearly it was a sign...


Smashbox's Photo Finish Foundation Primer:



And Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion:


OH MY GOODNESS Y'ALL.  I have NEVER been happier!  I woke up this morning at about 11 (yeah, I live like a rockstar), put on both primers - which makes your skin feel SOOO smooth and silky, applied my makeup, and 13 hours later, I'm as good as new... seriously.  I haven't had to touch up at all, my face isn't greasy, my eyeliner's not all crusty... I mean, at this rate, I might even agree to be seen in public after work... (!)

I've come to find that anything involving my foundation should be one thing: matte.  Especially in the summer... and my prayers have been ANSWERED!  

Bring it on summer heat and humidity! (Well, really don't... because I'd rather be comfortable, say rocking it out in the 70's-80's... but if you decided to bring the heat, my face would be ready to battle...)

Comments

Susan said…
So happy you're blogging again!

Popular Posts