Alright, I caved :/

So I whipped out the old PC (waited the 20 minutes for it to boot up) to post a post or two... after all, the world's got to keep on spinning MAC-compatible or not... and I'm getting antsy.

Here's what I waited for all day today: 

EEEEEK!!!! It's HERE! It's HERE!

And tech support showed up!  Yay Joey!

Phew, I feel better already... I just needed a little blogging fix until the MAC gets used to my lifestyle, you know, it just probably couldn't handle so much blogging on the first day.

Comments

Joey said…
Alright I was able to shut off that music. Hey, who's the stud in the UMW hat in the picture...
Lauren said…
I'm about to come over and swoon all over it! I'm getting mine in August and need some tutorials and how it is to switch from a PC to a MAC :) Lookin' good, Joj!

Popular Posts