Twenty FOUR?!

I have been 24 years old for about two hours now and I don't know how I feel about this whole birthday business... I mean, older?  Sure.  Wiser? Definitely not.  

But it's still too early to tell... there is, after all, 364 days to make the most of of this year of my life... we'll revisit in a year I guess.

In the meantime, here is my Top 10 Wish/Obsession List, which I think most 24 year olds that are exactly like me would like as well... so feel free to use this list as a guide for the next 24 year old garden/fashion/accessory/food/boy-obsessed gal in your life :)

1.  Pebbled Trails Clogs (Anthropologie)

2. Floral Filigree Necklace (Forever 21)

3. Elsa Sass White Peony Plant (Fina Gardens)

4. Chloe Fragrance (Sephora)

5.  Round Bath Mat (World Market)

6. Marc Jacobs Classic Q - Hillier Hobo (Nordstrom)

7. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

8. iMac (Apple)

9.  Bacon

10. "Mad Dogs" Print by Jack Vettriano (Art.com)

Here's to 24!

Comments

Popular Posts