Relay-ing for Life!

Today was our big Relay for Life day!  Our team gathered at Heritage High School armed with lots of water, lots of snacks, lots of baked goods, and a tent that was one rod short of completion... this was quickly fixed though. 

I found out one thing from my experience this afternoon - I am no fan of heat.  It made things pretty difficult considering the day started off about 124 degrees and 130% humidity... Things quickly cooled down before a storm rolled by later that afternoon.   

Comfort aside, I had a great time (I also fell into a hole, but that was pretty funny) - it was an awesome experience and I can't wait to make it bigger and better next year!  

Our Believe in Zebras Team!

 Taking our first lap around the track as a team!

 Our Zebra themed goodies!

 Reenacting the epic fall into the hole.

 The hole (it was pretty deep!)

Sarah, Nicole, Jules and myself in front of the track.

Demonstrating excellent eating habits with my sack of pepperoni... not.

 Nicole and Jules <3

Photo with my fake boyfriend (and his girlfriend)... 
Nicole is a master creeper photo taker!

 Thanks to our Believe in Zebras team and supporters!

Comments

Popular Posts