Birthday Dinner

In two days, I will be setting sail for the annual Fruitbasket Ladies trip to Bald Head Island (I can smell the sand already...) but before that can happen, I need to complete the annual shove-as-much-as-you-can-into-a-suitcase ritual (remember last year?), clean up the bachelor pad (nothing worse than returning from vacation to a living space that's as equally busted as you are after 8 hours of driving and sun poisoning), and finish up some last minute shopping...

While I'm gone (and have limited access to the interweb), I'll provide a few more blog posts for you to nibble on... 

Susie just emailed me some photos from my birthday dinner on Tuesday.  She gathered the gang (if anyone needs a referral for an event planner, Susie's your girl!  She could probably plan a dinner for 200 with a blackberry, bluetooth and 15 minutes) for dinner at Clyde's in Reston.

...I was subjected to unnecessary pomp and circumstance, but having TWO desserts made it worth it!

 Lindsey getting her art on and getting the Anthropologie goods in action (on our way to get more dessert!)

Me and Lauren!

Dubs, me and Susie <3

Sara and Lindsey :)

A little Cup of JoJo action...

All together now!

Word to the Wise:  The best way to ensure a good time amongst a mixed groups of friends (i.e. high school, college, and work friends) is to start a blog, write about them, and force them all to read it.  They will all feel like they've known each other in a strange stalker-ish kind of way, chuckle about it, then feel like they've been friends forever.  :)

Comments

Kristen said…
i like how you used the sassy pic of you and joey...

Popular Posts