Just Call Me Patty Stenger!

Since, only 1/2 of the party involved reads this blog (or even know it exists), I feel like I have the right to put it out there... I am hard at work plotting.  Muah ha ha ha.  

It just so happens, I know two individuals that would work perfectly on paper, I have been talking to both parties about how amazing the other is... and finally (and I mean finally!) arranged for them to not only meet, but have dinner this past week.

Alright, alright... it's DUBS! 

We went out to dinner at Coastal Flats in Fairfax with some other people, you know, to keep things pretty casual... it was a lovely time.  I am PUMPED!

The reason I feel the need to blog about this at all is so that a few years from now, I can give myself a high-five for being so smart for setting them up in the first place.  Go me :)

Get it Dubs!!

Comments

Popular Posts