I LOVE MAIL!

So much that I order clothes I could very easily hop into a car, walk into a store and buy... but let's be honest, there's nothing better than getting a big old box brought to your doorstep!

Another thing I must explain... I am studying for the GMAT, which means I haven't opened a GMAT prep book in about two weeks and start every night "studying" by checking my email, facebook, this blog, then a variety of online retailers... seeing as how my online life is so busy, I usually don't get around to the actual studying... fact of life I guess.

The other night, I checked out Anthropologie's sale section for any amazing finds, ended up finding the owl coin purse I've been eyeing for months for under $10!!!  So OBVIOUSLY, I had to get it.  (The laws that women must live by can make life sooo difficult sometimes.)

 

Then, I figure (and this is how my crazy mind works...) I might as well make the shipping worth it and spiraled out of control a bit by ordering two more things...

 
 This wonderfully warm and cozy Amandine Pullover (I'm currently wearing it, and MAY need to order another one to wear while this one is in the wash...)

And this cute Blue Bird Blouse... tried them on with a pair of straight-leg jeans and they are a WINNER, especially for Spring/Summer (if it ever decides to get warm again)!  

Now, the question is, would wearing the bird shirt while rocking the owl coin purse be too much bird in one outfit?? I don't want to come off as an ornithology freak... buuuut then again, I am kind of obsessed with birds.  Proven here, here, aaaand here (the accessory that started it ALL).

Meh, if anything, I'm hoping the abundance of dollars missing from my bank account will leave me with no other choice but to study and work... (life is such fun) but at least I GOT MAIL!

Comments

Kristen said…
love the purse!! and the shirts!! and the fact that you got mail!!
Teh Kait said…
I don't know if you want to rock that much bird at one time. All it will take is one person to look you over and ask "So, you really like birds, huh?" and you'll develop a neurosis that you may be forever pegged as "bird girl".

Popular Posts