Finally! Progress!

So, I've been yakking about my garden since the seeds went down in March... and FINALLY I've got some growth people!  

Granted, it's from a rose bush that was planted by the previous owner... but blooms are blooms and at this point, I'll take what I can get... I wish you could SMELL them, they are breathtaking!

  
So, this afternoon, it was rainy and nasty out... perfect slug weather.  And I have had beef with those evil evil garden slugs since they destroyed my marigolds... and hell hath no fury like a Joj with destroyed marigolds... 

If you can put this picture in your head: I was out in the rain, armed with a pair of chopsticks (WTSM?), rain boots, and a bucket of salt water plucking these slimy disgusting creatures from the earth and plopping them into their poison... MUAH HA HA HAAA!

Sleep well tonight my marigolds, momma loves you.

Comments

Popular Posts