Family Reunion!


Just to clear things up for those of you who might think Yerin and Jason and I are actually related.  We're not.  I adoringly refer to Jason as my grandson, only because I treat him as I would a grandson... I don't have children, or grandchildren for that matter.

Anyway, last week Yerin and I met up with Jason in Annandale at Honey Pig, for a trendy delicious Korean BBQ (think Chipotle decor with Korean BBQ instead of giant burritos)...

(Side Note: I am watching Autumn in New York as I'm blogging and 1. I cannot stand Winona Ryder's voice - mostly the say she says her S's and 2. This movie is horrible, teetering on the edge of AGONIZING.  The only thing that makes it worth watching is the scenery... I can't wait for The Nanny to come on.)

Anyways, the food was GREAT (if you haven't tried Korean BBQ yet, you're missing out on life!), and afterwards we went to hang out at a sketchy hookah bar... I guess the only way to get over the smell of Korean BBQ on your clothes is to smother it with an even more of an overwhelming smell... Ehh, totally worth it.

 Me and Jason!  LOVE this kid.

Comments

Popular Posts