CGW's Graduation!

The mom, aunt and I trekked down to Tech this weekend to see sweet little Can't Go Wrong (with Angie Tong) graduate!


The night before graduation, we went out to dinner and picked up some sweet treats for later (these ginormous chocolate dipped strawberries!), which I was pretty excited about...


Only to realize that there is of course, no eloquent way to eat a chocolate dipped strawberry...


The next day, CGW officially graduated and was thrown out into the wonderful world of adulthood... well, she's going to try to postpone that for as long as possible (didn't we all...).


Oh, to be young and hopeful again...

 CONGRATULATIONS CAN'T GO WRONG!

Comments

shorner said…
OMG - I totalllyyyy forgot that CGW was graduating. I was at Tech this weekend for Drake (Drew's brother)'s graduation! I can't believe we missed each other agaiN!
Joann said…
whaaaat the craaaaaaaap. OOOOF COURSE we did! We need to calibrate our FBL-ness.

Popular Posts