Easter Photos...

As promised, here are the photos from Easter at the Bersack's (and a much quicker turnaround than even I expected)!

Liz rocking the fedora

Susie and J with the teamwork!

Me demonstrating my mad skillz at Easter Egg Hunting... not.

Action Shots capturing Susie's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Really. WTSM opportunities seem to appear everywhere... even in Easter Baskets!

A cute photo of Liz and Joey

Just the ladies!

Susie and J with their basket

And we were gifted with corn from the family farm in Michigan (the best I've EVER had!)

Another amazing Easter! Hope yours was just as fun!

Comments

Teh Kait said…
You make me feel like a loser, you're always hanging out at a new spot or doing something interesting! My idea of a social life is going to a friends house and watching them play games on their laptop.

Popular Posts