Back in the Swing of Things...

It's been a pretty busy week, between working, dinner outings, and birthday barbecues, I'm BEAT. :/ I know, I know... waaaah wah wah.

We celebrated Casey's new job earlier this week by hitting up Galaxy Hut in Arlington (they serve amazing corn dogs and tater tots! Winner!), then Joey, Luke and I headed over to "3" for a late dinner. I had been to "3" before with the FBL and it was amazing, so naturally, I had to spread the secret like a wildfire...

Joey

Luke-y and me

The phenomenal scallops and grits I had for dinner <3

In another impromptu dinner outing this week, Joey rounded up the girls for a late dinner at Mon Ami Gabi in Reston... which is quickly becoming one of my favorite restaurants ever. We fell in love with a hilarious hostess, fought over the warmed brie appetizer, and dined al fresco (the only way to GO at MAG!) and all the while Joey was watching the CAPS game courtesy of the restaurant across the way playing it on their jumbo flatscreens...

Me and Lauren

Katie and Lindsey

I went out on a limb and tried something other than the usual Steak Roquefort (gasp!) and was VERY impressed. Joey and I split a salad that was TO DIE FOR... the frisee and bacon salad with poached egg.

We quickly decided we need to eat our way through the entire menu eventually.

My roast chicken and pommes puree

Lauren's Lemon Chicken Paillard with an amazing Cauliflower Puree

Lindsey's White Chocolate Bread Pudding. YUUUM!

Afterwards, we met and made friends with some Caps fans at a gas station, then decided to take some photos at our alma mater (acting as stealthy as possible, to avoid getting caught by the cops), and then hung out back at the bachelor pad.

We are so cheesy.

Comments

Unknown said…
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........good thing you aren't a vegetarian anymore :) oh and ya'll are COOT!

Popular Posts