Hoarders: The Beginning.

I'm a sucker for train wreck reality TV... perfect example: Hoarders.

First, it has me thinking "THIS IS CRAZY, HOW DO PEOPLE GET LIKE THIS!?" then about 15 minutes after credits roll, paranoia starts setting in as I pick apart my lifestyle and wonder if I have the potential to be a Super Hoarder myself...

I mean, based on the things I blog about alone, I'm kind of worried about an emerging pattern of obsessively collecting shoes that I'll never wear, betta fish, orchids, owl/bird rings, serving dishes...

Then I shove all those feelings of paranoia back where they belong and forge on. I mean, I've got the hoarding under control, and as long as I've got space to put all the stuff, I'm golden... (ehhh, right?)

And now, time to share another investment opportunity:


Another great find from Forever 21, for under $3 you too can have this double bird ring! I'm obsessed with it, despite the fact that it renders my middle and ring fingers virtually useless, mehhh, I've suffered worse for less.

Comments

Popular Posts