This is a No Judgement Zone...

My top three things to talk about at work are as follows: 1. Plans for my wedding, 2. How hungry I am, and 3. BACON.

Following my trip to Texas, I returned to work and into the loving embrace of my beloved K-Dubs, who had made a brilliant discovery, a salty, sweet-y, chocolate-y, bacon-y deliciousness of a bar.

BEHOLD... Mo's Bacon Bar.


For those of you non-believers out there, allow me to describe the flavor experience for you...

First, the smooth and creamy chocolate hits you and you are like, "alright... it's not that strange..." then, in search of more adventure, you decide to start chewing, only to discover crunchy bits of smoked salt (for anyone who has yet to enjoy the combination of salt and chocolate, don't be so skeptical, your life will never be the same)... finally, after all of the magic of chocolate and salt have gone, you are left with bits of salty bacon to nosh on (...which, on second thought, makes me really want a loaded baked potato right now).

I digress. For the ultimate bacon-y chocolate experience, raid the nearest candy aisle of your grocery store and stock up... be warned though, when you enjoy it in the company of others, you may be judged for this crazy combination, but these uneducated, inexperienced, and unworthy citizens don't even know what they're missing out on. It is up to you to decide whether you want to let them in on the secret of a lifetime or save more for yourself and let them judge on.

Comments

Kristen said…
mmmmmm.......baaaaaacon....this post officially has me craving chocolate, bacon, salt and any combination possible...also a baked potato...but maybe not with the chocolate....or maybe with...???

Popular Posts