Thank Yous

It's been a while since I've been blogging... but I wanted to post something to let everyone know I'm doing okay (obviously something must be wrong since she's not posting every day...).

For those of you who don't know, my father passed away at the end of January. My family and I are taking things one day at a time, and it has especially been trying after the whirlwind of planning the funeral arrangements, but we are doing alright.

I have especially been SO thankful to the amazing group of friends and family that have been so supportive and continue to be supportive of our family. We can't thank you enough for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Family has been staying with us, so that has helped a lot with keeping us busy and distracted (especially since they can't leave us - being trapped in all the snow)... but I'll get moments of quiet where I'll realize all of this has really happened.

For now, it comes in waves, but I expect that will happen for a long time. I can't seem to imagine my life returning to "normal," but I know it will one day. It will with the support and encouragement everyone continues to show and in knowing that my dad would not want for us to wallow for too long. :)

We Love You Dad

Comments

Susan said…
Love you Joann!! Anything you need I'm here. Let me know when you want to go grab that chocolate waffle. xoxo
Administrator said…
I'm still so sorry. Love you. Thinking of you and your family. I'm working on jobs still... so when I finally get up there again, we should hang out! <3

Popular Posts