A Last Hurrah...

Sara and Shep came over last night to hang out on one of Shep's last nights in VA (boo)...

It was a good time... there was some China King involved (which always makes me think of Shep), we played some trivia games, and just hung out. I couldn't have asked for a better time, even though Sara couldn't stay too long. :(

After Sara left, we couldn't think of anything constructive to do, so we went and got cake (another thing I won't miss about having Shep around, there will be significantly less cake in my life).

or wherever she ends up...

The evening was not without a little drama though, we found an old can of Fresca laying around, and decided a few dents aside, it was probably safe to consume... then talk of botulism started flying around... and Meagan tried to get me to commit suicide via botulism-ridden can with her... of course, I jumped at the opportunity. We figured all the bad stuff would probably sink to the bottom of the can anyway, and it was the only can...

hmmm...

my impending death doesn't seem to phase her...

Oh Shep, I sure do love you like a fat kid loves cake.

I'm gonna MISS YOU lady!

Comments

Popular Posts