I DID IT!

Well, I didn't really, Joey did... but regardless, THE RING IS MIIIINE (well, a similar version of it)!

Life as I know it is complete.

Last night, I met Joey for dinner at Cheesecake Factory to catch up, share some red velvet cheesecake, and swap Christmas gifts.

Side Note: A few weeks ago, Belen and I were grocery shopping and randomly got to the conversation of owl rings, she mentioned something about an adorable ring from Forever 21 and I freaked out and decided we had to go back to find it, because it was THE ONE. We bailed on our grocery shopping and drove to Tysons only to find out there was only one remaining set. OF COURSE. So, being the nice person I am, I surrendered it. The lady at the counter told us that they had 12 more at the Fair Oaks location...

Soooo, I call Joey and beg him to stop by Fair Oaks and get the ring. He says he won't make any promises...

BUT THEN, HE DELIVERS!!! WOOO HOOO! This one's not the exact same one Lauren has, but the face is the same and it comes with a matching set of owl earrings, so I will allow it.

the matching earrings!

Just to be safe, Joey got it in black too... you gotta love him for having all the bases covered!

And yes Lauren, this means you can sleep soundly knowing your ring is safe... :)

Comments

Susan said…
hahaha. love it.
Lauren said…
Well, well, well... you have found an Owl!

Popular Posts